Best Places to Live

https://realestate.usnews.com/places/rankings/best-places-to-live

Trying to plan out your life can be quite challenging, emotional, stressful, exciting, etc. etc. etc. It's fascinating how we hold on to things and places we are no longer happy with because of the fear of the unknown. The fear that we may never see certain people ever again. The fear that a new place may not turn out how we'd like or that we might not fit in in a new place.

After having settled on a place to move, giving my current job a 3-month notice, I have found myself not loving the place I chose. In the coming weeks I will be traveling like a local to places (and sharing photos and favorites along the way) in hopes of finding "home".

Where are some of your favorite places to visit/dream "homes"?

Comments

Popular Posts