Starting Over

Hi Blog World!

I have wanted to start a blog for a long time, but could never think of where to start.

So, I guess I'll dive right in.

I am a yuppie who is currently in the midst of moving. I recently had a breakup and have been utterly devastated by it. (Nothing like running into him and his new girlfriend while you still cry over him, am I right!)

I've decided this move is what I need. I'm not in love with my job, the town I am in is smaller than I'd like. Filled with married couples and families (and bumble swipes being limited to about 15-20 swipes before there are no more singletons within a 45 miles radius). I have no ties to my current town and I am ready to bolt... eh... I mean, start fresh.

I'm off to a big city. A big city brings promises of other singles my age, a chance to meet new friends, and start new hobbies. A place not filled with endless memories of the one that got away.

I hope you all will come along with me on my journey as I blog about life while moving, navigating a new city, dating, and everything in between.


Cheers!


Comments

  1. Found your blog through Olivia's newest post! Excited to see where this new journey takes you! Can't wait to read about your new adventure in life! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts