Friday Five

It seems like a lot of bloggers do some sort of "Friday Five"... Five on Friday, Friday Favorites, Five Things, etc. etc. etc.

This week will start the first Friday Five that I do. Each week, my goal is to really think about small things that I am grateful for or that brighten my day/week.

I strive to not be too "basic white girl" -ish haha!

Without further ado...

1. Spring Flowers





2. Iced Coffee Season
(Although, I am an iced coffee drinker year round 😋)


 
3. Current Book - Girl, Wash Your Face
I was a bit skeptical about this book due to the fact that a ton of bloggers I read were promoting it. But after sitting in the bookstore and reading the first few chapters, I was sold. So far this book has been funny and relatable and makes me feel more "normal"




4. A Good Meal


5. Visiting a Zoo
Sometimes, you need to release your inner kid and just have a little fun




Comments

Popular Posts